Ok, so here are a few pieces of jewellery i have been working on, there are quite a few different pieces so if you have bought an item recently it will most likely be a one off! But I am trying to figure out which deigns I like best and make more than one of each, to end up with a collection- maybe it would be best to introduce themes- such as 'woodland creatures' and 'geometric' (for the earrings you can see below). So far all my items have been handmade by me, from the illustration to the shrinking of the plastic, so you know its been made with love!
Anyway, items similar to these will be available to purchase from my Etsy shop!
I intend to sell jewellery, knitted treats (once i finally get the time to sit down and do a spot of knitting) and anything my imagination comes up with, my shop will constantly be changing with different things so go take a peek if you need to get a unique gift,or just a little treat for yourself!
-Hello tiny
WOW these are absolutely great, your drawing style is unique and totally loveable. I look forward to more of these!
ReplyDelete