Monday, 15 April 2013
Its been a while since I've made a little creature, i started making them when i was about seventeen and my mum started selling her furniture in an antique shop. She let me put them in alongside her pieces and i sold a few. I also gave a couple away in a 'subscriber give-away' a couple of years ago on my youtube channel! I even received an email from a lady just the other week saying that the handmade toy i gave away to her is now her young daughters favourite cuddly, which is such a lovely thing!
However for about two years i haven't made any new little creatures which is a shame, so i had a bit of free time this afternoon and made this little guy! (I also made some slippers for my mum...see photos on my tumblr, but i will do a full post on those once i do a tutorial).
I have always named these creatures and this little guys name is Finnegan, I hope you like him!
-Hellotiny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment