Monday, 15 April 2013
Hello there,
First off i would like to say Thank you for coming to my site and this is my first post to hellotiny.com, scary stuff!
It took me a while to actually decide what my first post should be...considering I've been so excited about getting this site up and running deciding on colours and themes... i didn't actually think what i should post first!
However, I have decided to introduce a tumblr account that i follow (and slightly obsess over)- 'Fashion, tools+motorcycles'.
I chose this blog as my first post as it mixes together such a range of items that i seem to fall in love with every time a new photograph is posted.
Whit, the lady behind 'Fashion, tools+motorcycles' said her blog is a mixture of "things that represent my lifestyle. I’m a sucker for good design, things that make me feel like a kid again, and evaluating men and women’s outfit choices". Well, Whit i agree. I am a sucker for good design too and the pieces that make up the blog are brilliant, from simple lampshades to cable knit jumpers- if i ever need inspiration, or decide i must add to my infinite imaginary wish list, browsing this blog is the place to go. So take a look at 'Fashion, tools+motorcycles'.
Location:
Suffolk, UK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Congrats on sorting out a website always fun and didnt know you sell on etsy, such a cool place to sell things you've made and make alittle money here and there selling the things you love making! Always been a fan of your youtube channel and i'm glad i get to be your first commenter ^^. I actually posted that you were my old internet crush on my facebook page the other day and well, Beth-C told me you are on her Art Coarse at Uni! It really is a very small world! Keep the videos coming and i do miss you dreads, They were amazing!!!!
ReplyDelete